The Dual Action Sponge is for cleaning grease and dirt from all bodywork, bumpers, lights, trim, chrome and glass. e-auto products are so powerful, they can clean using just water. They will also perform well with a small amount of your regular cleaning liquid. e-auto cloths have 1.6 million fibers per square inch. By using e-cloth’s unique fiber technology with water, they break up and hold dirt, grime and grease which normal cloths leave behind.
• Dual Action Sponge – 9” x 5”
• Orange side removes dirt and grime
• Stiffer fibers of grey side remove hardened dirt and insects, and tar spots, without scratching
• TIP: For best results and a dry, water mark free shine, finish with the e-auto Dry & Shine Cloth and Glass & Chrome Cloth
• How to Use: Thoroughly wet vehicle to loosen heavy dirt. Wet the Dual Action Sponge and use the orange side for general cleaning. Use the grey side to remove stubborn stuck-on dirt, insects, and other cleaning challenges such as tar spots. Rinse the sponge in a bucket of water thoroughly and regularly to ensure the sponge does not trap dirt or grit in the fibers. Grit may damage the car’s finish if not rinsed out.
• Care and Laundering: Rinsing thoroughly the Dual Action Sponge during use is enough for day to day use. To ensure your e-auto cloth performs at its best, we recommend machine washing in hot water with a little detergent. Tumble or hang dry. DO NOT USE BLEACH OR FABRIC SOFTENER. If fabric softener is used by mistake, re-wash with just detergent. Guaranteed to perform after 300 machine washes.